Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Secret - Some Thoughts On "The Secret"... How To Apply The Law of Attraction


The Law of Attraction works whether you are aware of it or not, therefore it is better for You if you use the knowledge to Your advantage.



Your knowledge (no matter what knowledge it is) does not matter, makes no difference, if you do not know How to apply it.

Since you are suppose to feel good to attract good - you should start out with to look for the things that you are grateful for in your life, to begin with.

Whenever you feel a negative feeling inside, take a deep breath through your nose and breathe out through your mouth formed as a cornet - and if the negative feeling persists, breathe in, in short sequences and then push the air out with fast short puffs. Also, when you breathe in, stretch yourself, lower your shoulders and look at the sky, and feel the negative feelings slowly disappear. Do this until you have released yourself completely of all the negative feelings.

If someone else have evoked (for some reason or another) the negative feeling - do the above and think at the same time that it is that person's issues, not yours.

Stay focused on your good feeling and keep your vision (dream) clear in your mind at all times.

See the movie "The Secret" over and over again until you are totally clear about the message.

Listen to Abraham_Hicks, over and over, until you are equally clear about the messages. Until you really understand the process and how it works.

As I have seen the movie over and over again, I have discovered more and more layers of The Secret and The Law of Attraction, from what the scientists and authors are saying. Then I have been able to apply it more and more and as soon as I have applied it I have experienced immediate results.

I can see it immediately in the response I receive from my surroundings, for example from the people I am close to and in the way I relate to everyday ordinary tasks.

Now I can not wait to apply The Secret on greater and greater dreams and visions every day. I have already made my list of gratitude. I have already made my list of the things that I want to have and do. I have put my "Universe Bank check" on the wall opposite my bed. It is the first thing I see when I wake up.

My next step now is to get my own Vision Board and fill it with the pictures of the things I intend to realize with my new awareness of how the law of attraction works. I am so exited to see the secret by the law of attraction draw my dreams into the reality of my life.

I always use to worry of the "How" of the matter - now I have let the "How" to the universe, and am completely focused on the "What". I am now focused on the prosperity I am about to have, both inner and outer. I have also thought about and felt the power within me of the "Receive" tonight. I am ready to receive the things I desire, the things that I want.

I do not bother about How it will be done, I am focusing on What I want to do and have, and am ready to receive it. I close my eyes and open my mind to receive it. I think on the things and the people and all that I am grateful for, first. I fill myself daily with gratitude and humbleness by the thoughts and feelings of how lucky I am in many respects compared to so many others.

I look around me where I am and see all the ordinary things around me - things I usually take for granted - but now, I see them in a different light. I am grateful for them, of how fortunate I am, compared to many others, who are living under more uncertain circumstances than myself.

I think of my son, my parents and my friends. I also think of that I live in a country blessed from wars for many centuries. I also look at my pet, my beautiful little cat and how peaceful she seems right now and think of how loving she can be, for example when I am down and out. Then she comes to my side and literally stretch her paw out to pat me on my cheek. Is that not beautiful - then tell me what is?

I think of my mother, now old and sick - on the one day when we had been in their cottage in the country. Afterwards she wrote me on a piece of paper and handed it to me as I was leaving for my home: "Thank you for a wonderful day", it said. There is nothing wrong with her speech, but she wanted to give me this plain message on a piece of paper. She was truly grateful - for so little! And my heart is filled with love, humbleness and gratitude for my mom, whenever I think of this moment.

I am grateful for my parents, their kindness and never ending love and support. I also think of my son, of his inner being. I feel gratitude for his considerate and thoughtful nature, his kindness and sweetness. His sense of humor and sharp senses, his creative spirit and talents.

I am now focused on to align myself with the universe - to think, feel and be in tune with the universe. The universe is an obedient force that respond to my wish. The universe is at my command. Whatever I wish - whatever I want I can have, do or make.

Therefore - concentrate on the prosperity, not on the lack. Breathe deep whenever you feel the doubt. Think of something, or somebody you love. Relax and let the universe take care of the mechanisms of the creative process. Close your eyes. See your dreams visualize in your mind. Paint the picture of your dreams in your mind, of the things you want, the people you want to meet and know, the house you want to have, the things you want to surround yourself with. The money you want to have.

Do not let doubt get in the way - if you feel doubt - relax and take a deeper breath, focus and zoom in your vision of your life.
_________________________________________________

Check out Article North directory's free article directory at Article North directory.
See some 30 videos on the "The Secret" and "The Law of Attraction" theme - and download the ebook "The Law of Attraction" and "The Science of Getting Rich" for free. There are 4 webpages dedicated to this subject.
Also, get quality content, 40,000 free articles to download at no cost, free quality software's, get weekly ezines on 500+ topics to your inbox, realtime or weekly rss feeds, and so much more...

Article North directory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home